Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meeting Session at KSA - Azizan Rahman

I got a call from Sdra Fathil in the afternoon informing a gathering session at 8.30 pm at Kelab Shah Alam today (25-11-07). Another J-11 to meet is Sdra Azizan Rahman whom I have not met since 1972 after leaving school.

Gathered at KSA was fathil, Shukri dahan, Fakri, Wahab Ikhsan, Isa Sanib and Md. Taib (me).

Azizan is now the big man of REMACO (the repair and maintenance company of TNB). He is the Managing Director. He lives in Sek 9 Shah Alam since 1990 which made me perpelxed since I used to hang in that area but never encounter him. So near, yet so far.

2 comments:

Kri said...

MTM, my mail to you bounced. Here's the url to our new portal > http://www.jaringan11.net and a link-back here would be great.

armono said...

Is this the same saudara Azizan who graduated from UWIST in 1980?kalau betul I wish I can get in touch with him,anyone who has his contact no?
Thanks.